Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vancouver 2010 Tickets



Tickets to the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games are sold in phases. Every step of the ticket program is designed to be simple, fair and accessible for any Canadian resident interested in attending the Games.Ticket sales for the Vancouver 2010 Paralympic Winter Games (March 12–21, 2010) resumed in the fall of 2009 during Phase 3, and will continue through the Paralympic Winter Games. Be sure to include Paralympic events in your 2010 Winter Games experience!

As you are all aware, the 2010 Olympics begin here in Vancouver this week, and if you live here, you know how difficult it has been to get tickets. Well my friends, I have tickets. And not just any tickets. I have a pair of tickets to the 2010 Olympics Men’s Hockey Semi-Finals courtesy of BC Hydro’s Power Smart Village (opens February 10th).

Hockey is the only event I really care about and I would gladly do some very bad things to go to any of the Olympic hockey games, but I’ve decided to give these tickets to you instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment